A 22-year-old man has been electrocuted to death while charging his mobile phone in bed.
The unnamed victim was alone at his apartment waiting on a visit from a relative in Thailand's Nakhon Ratchasima province on Monday night.
The family member arrived to find the man motionless in bed clutching his device, which was still connected to the wall socket.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|