On August 13, 2022, when news of broadcaster Bridget Otoo's marriage broke, social media users were all interested to know the man who succeeded in sweeping the outspoken journalist off her feet by taking her straight to the alter.
Dr Evans Ago Tetteh is the man who stole Bridget's heart and made their relationship official by putting a ring on it!
Several questions have been asked about the man who has kept a private profile until now.
Below are some facts about Bridget Otoo's husband:
1. Evans Ago Tetteh is an old student of the St Paul Methodist Junior High School
2. The husband of Bridget Otoo holds a PhD and is an adjunct lecturer at Regional Maritime University
3. Dr Evans Ago Tetteh is a transportation consultant
4. Although the young and successful man has kept a low profile, he has not concealed his love and support for the New Patriotic Party (NPP)
5. One of Dr Evans Ago Tetteh's dreams is to become a future Masonic Scholar
6. Dr Ago Tetteh identifies himself as an armchair Ga/Dangme historian
7. The young businessman deals in the sale of cement in Ghana, particularly, Dzata cement owned by Ibrahim Mahama
8. He is a member of the Grand Lodge of Ghana
This afternoon, members of the Grand Lodge of Ghana attended the funeral of the late La Mantsɛ, R.W Bro. Nii Kpobi Tettey Tsuru II. pic.twitter.com/TW4mVHx7RD
— E.A Tetteh, Ph.D. (@MantseBiAgo) March 17, 2022
Charity begins at home.
As Freemasons, we serve.
It's always a pleasure to serve
M.W Bro. Nana H.A Mould (Hon.G.M) pic.twitter.com/8Mc7uFmgEe
— E.A Tetteh, Ph.D. (@MantseBiAgo) August 12, 2020
My family tree has been there since 1574 pic.twitter.com/uLlLaxIwvH
— E.A Tetteh, Ph.D. (@MantseBiAgo) December 20, 2021
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|