The Deputy Head of Corporate Affairs of the Ghana Tourism Authority, Mr. Kofi Atta Kakra Kusi has received an honorary award at the maiden edition of the AFRICA YOUNG TALENT ACHIEVERS AWARDS (AYOTAA) under the theme, “Rewarding Africa’s Thriving Talents” held at the National Theatre on Friday, 21st April, 2023.
The honorary award acknowledges him as the “AFRICA CORPORATE MAN OF THE YEAR”.
The Deputy Head of Corporate Affairs was among several others who received awards for their outstanding contribution to putting Ghana and Africa on the global map by projecting the rich Ghanaian and African Culture, Heritage and Resources through Tourism and the media landscape.
“On behalf of myself, my institution the Ghana Tourism Authority, my family and team, I wish to express my heartfelt appreciation to the Organisers for the honour of this award. I am deeply humbled by the award and accept the challenge that it imposes on me to continue to lead exemplary leadership and discovery of young talents hinged on nothing else but compassion and people-first,” he said on Friday, 21st April, 2023.
Mr. Kusi continues, “l accept this honorary award with humility, appreciation and pride and dedicate to all who have contributed to the success”.
The Deputy Head of Corporate Affairs of the Ghana Tourism Authority was appointed as the Board Secretary of the Authority from 2010 – 2014 where he diligently served the Board of Directors. Again, after his tenure as the Board Secretary, he was appointed the Special Assistant to the then Chief Executive of the Authority, Mr. Charles Osei Bonsu. He has served on various Tourism Committees and won several awards.
Mr. Kusi is a PR and Marketing Practitioner with vast experience in his field of expertise. He holds two (2) Masters Degrees; one is Master of Arts Degree in Public Relations from the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ), now the University of Media, Arts and Communication and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing from the Methodist University Ghana. He was at the GIMPA Law School for one year but did not complete his course of study due to another equally important national assignment.
The annual awards scheme is an initiative of SUPREME INNOVATIONS LIVE MEDIA with Mr. Joshua K. Agbenyah Jnr as the CEO / EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER to recognize outstanding performance and contribution of personalities in the academia, corporate world, politics, entrepreneurs, civil society, etc. It is to acknowledge inspiring African Creatives and Personalities who are breaking the bias and putting Africa on the global map and market.
Nomination on the awards is based on ones works and brand, as well as votes on competitive awards, works and the final conclusion of the board. It aims at supporting young creative and being their voice.
AYOTAA HONOREE 2023 LIST
1. Akumaa Mama Zimbi – Africa Innovative Female Media Personality of the Year – Ghana
2. BigSam Kisakye Katabaro – Africa Humanitarian of the year – Uganda
3. Miss Ida Nylander - Africa Innovative Entrepreneur of the year - Ghana
4. Mrs. Chichi Yakubu (CEO NYONYO) – Africa Innovative Food Brand of the year
5. Dr. Blaise Ackom – Africa Health Patron of the year
6. Mr. Thomas Osei Mensah (CEO, Priority Solution Limited Africa) – Africa Thriving Man of the year
7. Prince Ruben (CEO, PHOTO PHACTORY) – Africa Revolutional Photographer of the year
8. Miss. Nancy Blanc (CEO, GHANA MAKE UP STUDIO) – Africa Revolutional Make Up Artist of the year
9. Mr. Fio Richardson Commey (DIRECTOR, POLICY PLANNING, NATIONAL COMMISSION ON CULTURE) - Africa Indigenous Man of the year - Ghana
10. Mr. Raj Mirpuri ( HEAD OF SALES, BEL-AQUA) – Africa Business Man of the year - Ghana
11. Ameyaw Debrah (CEO, AMEYAW MEDIA) - Africa Innovative Blogger of the year
12. Nana Kojo – (CEO, KOJO KREATIONS) – Africa Innovative Man of the year
13. Mr. Kofi Atta Kakra Kusi - ( Deputy Head, Corporate Affairs of Ghana Tourism Authority) - Africa Corporate Man of the Year
AYOTAA 2023 WINNERS LIST
1. Blogger of the year – Abubakari Sadiq Yakubu - Ghana
2. Brand Influencer of the year – Ash Musy – Nigeria
3. Fashion Brand of the year – Hakhakhi Franchesca Masindi – South Africa
4. Fashion Icon of the year – Charlie Dior – Ghana
5. Female Model of the year – Zabelo Hlabisa – South Africa
6. Female Vocalist of the year – Ijekimora Kimorality - Nigeria
7. Food Brand of the year – Seph’s Local bar - Ghana
8. Humanitarian of the year – David Atamina – Ghana
9. Instrumentalist of the year – Mac Hamlet – Ghana
10. Photographer of the year - Deximos Rodgers - Uganda
11. Talent Manager of the year – Kwesi Stanza – Ghana
12. Young Female Achiever of the year – Thee Ammartian – Zimbabwe
13. Promising Musical Artiste of the year – Ktwins – Ghana
14. Song Writer of the year- O’jeuz – Ghana
15. Female Media Personality of the year – Doreen Avio - Ghana
16. Beauty Queen of the year - Gifty Boakye – Ghana
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|