Disciplinary Cases Opened Against Kotoko And Two Clubs

Disciplinary proceedings has been opened against three clubs, players, team officials and fans for their actions during and after match-day-3 in the Glo Premier League. The Disciplinary Committee will commence proceedings against Asante Kotoko, Wa All Stars and Real Tamale on Friday, 2 November at 14:00 GMT. Three players of Kotoko Soulama Abdoulaye, Kwabena Adusei and Ransford Osei, R.T.U CEO Abu Nurudeen and Yunus Papa, a masseur of Wa All Stars have all been charged for improper conduct against match referees. The actions of supporters of Kotoko, Wa All Stars and R.T.U will also be discussed at the proceedings. Case: Asante Kotoko vrs Heart of Lions (Match Day 3) The following players of Asante Kotoko have been invited by the Disciplinary Committee on Friday 2nd November 2012 at 2pm to answer the following charges: 1. Soulama Abdoulaye, Kwabena Adusei and Ransford Osei rushed on the referee after the final whistle which incited the supporters to throw stones and evepure water bottles on them. 2. Supporters of Asante Kotoko kept the match officials hostage for five minute on the field and an hour after the match and also prevented them from entering the dressing room. Case: RTU vrs Aduana (Match Day 3) The C.E.O of RTU Abu Nurudeen is to appear before the committee to answer the following charges: 1. For confronting and threatening the referees after the end of the first half. Also, Abu Nurudeen led some supporters to invade the field after the game which resulted in the referees being kept hostage for about 20 minutes. 2. After the final whistle some supporters of RTU threw sachet water and water bottles on the match officials. 3. A supporter of RTU hit assistant referee 1, Kofi Asare with an object which made him unconscious. Case: Wa All Stars vrs Medeama (Match Day 3) 1. Yunus Papa the masseur of Wa All Stars is to appear before the Commitee for rushing onto the field to insult the referee whiles an injured player was being treated. After the game, he rushed on the assistant referee 1, Sarfo Adade and hit him on the forehead. 2. Supporters of Wa All Stars threw sachet water and other objects onto the field.